I served it up with some organic brown rice, but feel free to spice it up with seasoned steamed vegetables. This one has a kick to it, so if you're not into hot and spicy, you may want to tone down the pepper flakes and chili powder.
- 1/2 cup of Whole Grain Mustard (any kind, just make sure it's GF)
- 1/2 cup of Honey
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 3-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Whisk all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Reserve about 4 tablespoons of sauce to glaze cooked chicken, and then pour the remaining honey-mustard mixture over the chicken. Toss it up until completely coated and then cover with plastic wrap and let marinade for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Grill the chicken for about 7 minutes per side, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Pour the reserve honey-mustard sauce over chicken and let rest under foil covering for about 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite side and chow down!